Pregnancy Fitness & Mom-Baby Fitness are gifts of health!
HOW TO GET A FIRST CLASS FREE
Yale and greater New Haven area First Class Free: If you would like to take a first class free, check out the Schedule, then attend the class of your choice. Notify the instructor that you are attending for the first time.
HOW TO GIVE A GIFT CERTIFICATE
A $50 DTP Gift Certificate provides a month of Total Pregnancy Fitness or Mom-Baby Fitness classes. The Gift Certificate is valid for unlimited attendance at Yale locations for one month. Pregnancy always comes at the most wonderful time of the year — give a DTP Gift Certificate to your favorite mom-to-be or new mom for a special gift!
- Group movement provides physical and social benefits and is a perfect holiday gift of health.
- Or maybe you need an amazing gift for an upcoming baby shower?
- How about a unique and valuable birthday gift for a mom-to-be?
When you purchase a gift certificate, we will contact you within a 2–3 days to confirm. It is emailed to purchaser within another day or two 2 — 3, along with directions for use.
Purchase $50 Gift Certificate:
Combines fun cardio/aerobic activities with deep breathing, centering, relaxation and mobilizing floor work, targeted strength training and yoga-based positions for labor and birth in a one-hour format. Time-tested, effective program. Enrollment is ongoing.
- New Haven classes:
- Mondays & Wednesdays 5:30 — 6:30 p.m. First floor Conference Center, Yale Health Center, 55 Lock St. Ongoing & continuous, except for major holidays.
- Tuesdays & Thursdays Noon — 1:00 p.m. Yale Gym, 70 Tower Pkwy. This class runs on the Yale Gym 3 month Fall and Winter/Spring semester sessions and 2 month Summer session.
Combines a cardio workout with core recovery, re-alignment, strength training, and mom-baby exercises and games in an hour of joyous activity. Bring: stroller, blanket, baby items as needed, carrier if desired. Water and sneakers for you. Do not worry if you are a little early late or early…we are adapted for baby schedules!!
- New Haven classes: Tuesdays & Thursdays, 10:30 -11:30 a.m. Yale Gym, 70 Tower Pkwy. This class runs on the Yale Gym 3 month Fall and Winter/Spring semester sessions and 2 month Summer session.
» Parking Information for Yale & Branford Shoreline Locations «
- at Yale Health: The parking garage is free for the first 1.5 hours.
- at the Yale Gym: Free parking for 2 hours behind the gym on Lake Place. Metered parking in front of the gym ($1.50/hour).
» Some Feedback from our Moms «
“Thank you for taking me through the center of this amazing experience.” — SC
“We made wonderful, life-long friends in pre/postnatal fitness.” — DK